* All visitors and guests must check in on arrival, sign a waiver and pay applicable fees. After hours arrivals are welcome, but must check in the following morning before participating in any activities.
* Camping and Day use fees are non-refundable for weather or any other reason
* Wristbands are required for all, and must be worn for the duration of your stay.
* “NON-RANCH” DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED
* There are dumpsters provided at the campground and the hay barn. Please pack out recyclables and limit your landfill garbage as much as possible. Trash must be in garbage bags. Do not leave trash bags in bathrooms or around the camp grounds.
* QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 10:00 pm TO 7:00am
* No loud music anytime at campground
* Please do not put non burnable trash in fire pits (bottles and cans)
* Camping on the east side is for groups (10+) or special events only and is by reservation only
* Lodge and Barn facilities are for cabin guests only.
* Pavilion is for your use, unless reserved- quiet hours do apply- please be considerate of others
* $10.00 a day and $5.00 a night applies to everyone age 12 and older, season passes for climbing can be purchased at the Trading Co. for $100.00 -camping season passes are no longer available.
* Please do not feed dogs on Ranch. (Peanut doesn’t count)
* Do not leave any food or trash unattended. Goats and horses will go through your tent for a bag of Oreos…We are not responsible for damage caused by loose stock.
* Via ferratas – Zip lines and cable crossings are not included in your day use fee. Special gear and fees apply. HCR staff must be present.
* Climbing at the ranch ends at the fences. Trespassers are subject to prosecution and will be denied future visits to HCR.
Thanks for taking the time to read this! Enjoy your visit!